Yes, it is time to start guessing where Bronson will be going on his mission. So put in your guesses and let us know what you think. If you cannot comment on this blog, then just send it to me in an email. The winner will get something FABULOUS!
GOOD LUCK! Some of the other guesses are in the comments. Read them too.
Already picked:
Italy
Taiwan
Spain
South Africa
Argentina
Bolivia
Italy
Taiwan
Spain
South Africa
Argentina
Bolivia
14 comments:
Bronson will go to Canada.
I think Bronson is headed for sunny Mexico. All I ask is that you bring me back some fish tacos.
Contrary to the South American missions of big brothers Kris and Jesse, I think Bronson will be heading for Switzerland.
Myron guesses Chile.
Well I'm sure the good Brother Spencer will agree with me in saying that you shall proceed to serve for a period of two years in the Louisiana Baton Rouge mission. Just beware of the Jonah sized man eating catfish. (you can interpret that last sentence whichever way you like.)
Dave says the united states.
Hawaii
Western Europe
If 'United States' 'Western Europe' and 'Canada' all count as valid guesses, then I guess it would be okay for me to guess Northern Hemisphere? Or maybe 'Earth'?
I'm guessing Honduras :-)
Kim Wynn says Brazil
Rob & Pat
Butte, Montana.
remember, it's not where you serve, but how that really matters, however, all things being equal, Ketchikan, Alaska would be really nice.
David picks Antofagasta, Chile
Erin picks South Korea
Hey- hope we aren't too let. Let us know if some of our guesses are taken already.
Terri -Germany
Sarah-Jamaica
Becca-Michigan
Hokan- Russia
Jens- Wyoming (it's the only place he knows)
Lars-England
John-fiji
Thanks for letting us in on the fun!
Post a Comment