Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bronson's Mission Call !!


Here is Bronson reading his mission call and finding out where he is going.


Bronson is calling his grandparents to tell them of his news

Of course, we had to get out the maps, and look things up online to decide where he will be spending the next 2 years.
He leaves on August 27th and will be serving in the
Washington DC South mission- Spanish speaking
He is thrilled to finally know "where" and "when".
He has only waited 19 years.
We had a tie on the guessing game -
Rebecca Hokanson with Michigan and Garrett Camp with Quebec.
We couldn't decide who was closest, so they will both get a prize.
Thanks for being a part of the guessing game. That made it fun for Bronson.

5 comments:

Brad said...

Awesome! That is a unique combination of language, location, and culture. I'm excited for you! You will be a great missionary I'm sure.

Unknown said...

Whoa, what a cool place to go on your mission, Bronson!! It will be nice to know that DC is getting a big spiritual boost because you'll be there!!!

Amy said...

That is going to be a really interesting place to be. Good luck to you!!

Unknown said...

Heather is eagerly anticipating a visit for Bronson's farewell address at church, but I'm not really here. I'm out fishing for an invitation.

Anonymous said...

So what was the prize for guessing closest?