One of Jocelyn's Senior Pictures
Seminary Graduation Night
Grandparents- Aren't they the BEST?
Thanks for coming and sharing with Jocelyn.
Jocelyn,I bet you had a great time on Seminary Council! And the youth temple committee, and all the other fun things you are involved with. Good luck with graduation! I hope you feel as happy as you deserve to. (that's pretty happy!)
Wow! Grandparents at Seminary Graduation!! I guess that's what happens when you remember to tell them when it is!
Congrats Jocelyn!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jocelyn,
I bet you had a great time on Seminary Council! And the youth temple committee, and all the other fun things you are involved with. Good luck with graduation! I hope you feel as happy as you deserve to. (that's pretty happy!)
Wow! Grandparents at Seminary Graduation!! I guess that's what happens when you remember to tell them when it is!
Congrats Jocelyn!!
Post a Comment