Cute puppy! Hey I have a question for you. We are going to be in DC on March 30th for a few days. And we were wondering if it would be possible to see Bronson while we were there? And if they had time take him out to lunch or some thing. Do you know if his mission president allows that or not? Let me know.
3 comments:
Cute puppy! Hey I have a question for you. We are going to be in DC on March 30th for a few days. And we were wondering if it would be possible to see Bronson while we were there? And if they had time take him out to lunch or some thing. Do you know if his mission president allows that or not? Let me know.
Heather is dying to get a dog of her own...she is so jealous!!! Sparkles looks very lovable!!
Hey this is Melanie......i saw your new puppy!..it is so cute:) I hope some time i could come down there with Katie and Kris to see you guys again:)
Post a Comment