Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The upstairs is looking great!


As soon as the carpet was in, Jordan and Jairus moved in to one of the bedrooms to sleep. They have loved being upstairs! It has been lots of fun for them although sometimes it gets noisy in the nighttime while we are working on things, but they sleep right on through it all.

Jesse is working on getting the bathroom countertops done.

Rick and Jesse are getting things lined up to cut the sinkhole out.
Measure twice and cut once!

3 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Wow! It looks great!

Amy said...

Looking way good! I'll have to come over and see it, I can't believe I didn't look at it when I was over yesterday.

Unknown said...

Hey, that is looking mighty awesome!! And I really mean Awesome, dictionary definition. I am awed (yes, I'm also odd)---stop laughing---I'm awed at the way your family can DO things!!! You all rock!!