Saturday, June 28, 2008

We are back !


I know that not much has been posted on the remodel job, but I didn't think you wanted to see wires, water lines, and drain/vent pipes. But, we now have the inspections done for those things and we can now start doing some other things, YEA! So here we are putting in the windows and wrapping the house.

We also have the inside insulated on the walls, both upstairs and down. We are just needing to put on the plastic wrap and then we need another inspection. But things are moving a little faster again, and at least we can see some progress again.

Jesse even got involved with the insulation. He has been coming home every weekend to help.
It has been great. We appreciate his help.

4 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

It is looking great! The picture of your boys putting in the window, yikes! I like the picture of you and Rick... Looking good!

Anonymous said...

Welcom back, it looks good. Great picture of the anniversary couple.

Anonymous said...

Was there a secret 25th anniversary celebration that I was not aware of? I notice a '25' on the vase June is holding. I need more details.....

Unknown said...

Well, I personally like seeing any and all progress. Don't hold back on the updates on my account! And happy 25th....roll of insulation? pound gained from eating Rice Krispies treats? Laundry load done in one day? Million dollars in the bank?