Oh my gosh! You guys have been dealing with so much! Can't wait to see the finished product. Let us know if you need help. :)
No water and moving a garage. Yikes you are a much stronger lady than I am. I think I would have made Brad take me to a hotel. Yep a nice long vacation! (just kidding!)
Wow! You guys are constantly amazing me! I'll be checking in regularly to see how the remodel is going!! Good luck with it all!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! You guys have been dealing with so much! Can't wait to see the finished product. Let us know if you need help. :)
No water and moving a garage. Yikes you are a much stronger lady than I am. I think I would have made Brad take me to a hotel. Yep a nice long vacation! (just kidding!)
Wow! You guys are constantly amazing me! I'll be checking in regularly to see how the remodel is going!! Good luck with it all!
Post a Comment