Thursday, January 24, 2008

Costa Rica Trip





We had the opportunity to go back to Costa Rica with Jesse. We always enjoy this time with the returned missionaries. We get to meet the people and see the places where they served. This picture is at the first motel we stayed at. It was right in downtown San Jose. Nice and warm for being December.




We attended a session in the Costa Rica Temple. It was all in Spanish, but we enjoyed being there. Jesse even knew some of the workers in the Temple.





This is one of the monkeys that we saw when we were in the park. They would come right close to you and swing in the trees all around us. In fact, one of the monkeys stole a bag from the beach and the people were trying to figure out how to get it back. It was fun to see.







Dinner is Served.

We had our fill of rice and beans. We enjoyed getting the "authentic" food . We stayed with members, so we got the taste of Costa Rica also.

We ended the trip at the beach in Guanacaste. It was fabulous!!

4 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited that you started a blog-- I was really hoping that someone in our family would join the online connection! We will be checking back.

Costa Rica is pretty amazing. It is so green-- and the monkey looks like a cute character. Reminds me of the movie "Night in the Museum"

Dave L said...

I want to go!

Amy said...

Looks like a fun trip!! I love the monkey, how cute! Any more pictures from the trip?

Unknown said...

Keep traveling so my family can travel vicariously through your family!! I would love to see more of Costa Rica!!! Looks amazing!!